Minggu, 11 Oktober 2009

PLASTIC BAG

Plastic bags are universally ubiquitous material, there are many people who used it to pack the food. Whereas, it is very dangerous to our environment. It is also have contributed to the world's biggest garbage dump, the "Great Pacific Garbage Patch",in the Pacific Ocean.

Plastic bags are very dangerous, because they are hard to recycle into other matters. Besides that, they create massive amount of pollution and they kill wildlife. Every year, over 1 million marine mammals, reptiles and birds succumb to death by them.

To solve the problem of plastic bag, the government have to make a rule. So that the producer didn't produce a lot of plastic bag again.

4 komentar:

  1. arie,actually your essay is good but i think it is too short since your theme are a world problem it can be more longer than this because you will have many thing to explain. for example,in paragraph two you say that plastic bags are hard to recycle. then, you can explain why they are hard to recycle whereas because it unbreakable or it has dangerous material so if it is recyled into other matters it will becoming more dangerous,or anything.

    wish you luck.

    BalasHapus
  2. Arie. .
    I just wanna tell you something in your essay that has invited me to coment in your blog. .
    I agree with nia. .
    I think your essay's too short. Can you make it longer?:)

    Beside that,I want to coment the end of your essay. .
    after I read your whole essay, I just wanna ask, why did you use simple past tense to conclude the essay?
    Your essay is dominated by 'simple present tense'. .
    So I think,it's better to use simple present tense or future tense to conclude the essay. Isn't it?

    Hoping my coment can make your essay's skill be better. .(che:p)

    BalasHapus
  3. Heii,,
    Thanks for giving me opportunity to comment yours,
    I agree with anggung that your grammar in your essay blog must be in present tense,,or can be future tense ,I like your essay, the content is nice for the reader like me,,but it's less meaning,,I mean more incomplete..

    Look at your statement "the government have to make a rule",,it must be "the government must make a rule!!!",, the word 'must' refers to 'has to' but 'must' is more definite..

    hopefully,, my suggestion can increase your essay become more complete,,sorry if i make a mistake,,

    faithfully,,

    me

    BalasHapus
  4. I just to ask,what a rule from government about plastic bag?

    BalasHapus